Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Glade Expressions® Collection ~Review

 



I am a member of Bzzagent.com and had the great opportunity of trying out the Glade Expression Fragrance Mist and the Glade Expression Oil Diffuser.  I absolutely love making my home smell good.  To me, having a sweet smelling home is so inviting and very cozy.  I found these two great products at my local Walmart on a shopping trip, but unfortunately only one fragrance was available at the time so I didn't have much of a choice to choose from.  The Glade Oil Diffuser and The Fragrance Mist comes in four fragrances:

Fuji Apple & Cardamon Spice

Lavender & Juniper Berry

Pineapple & Mangosteen

Cotton & Italian Mandarin



The fragrance I was able to get was the Pineapple & Mangosteen.  I love how the diffuser matches and looks well with my decor.  The diffuser is spill proof, and last for about 30 days.  I didn't notice a strong fragrance coming from the diffuser, it gave off the right amount of scent to make the room fresh. 


The Glade Expression Fragrance Mist came in the same scent and I used this to freshen up any room in my home, especially where we keep our smelly shoes.  The scent was light and airy, not overwhelming and powerful.  The fragrance mist comes in a holder that fits in with your decor so it's within reach whenever you want a fresh, inviting scent.  The holder is also refillable.


The fragrance I can't wait to try next is the Fuji Apple & Cardamon!!

The Glade Expression Fragrance Mist and Glade Expression Oil Diffuser can be purchased online at Walmart.com and Amazon.com or at mass retailers, grocery stores, as well as drug stores.

Print these money saving coupons to save on your next purchase. 




For more information and to look into the fragrances available visit glade.com to learn more


**disclosure:  I'm a member of Bzzagent.com and received the above products for free to help facilitate my review.  Opinions are my own, yours may differ

No comments:

Post a Comment