Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Vaseline Total Moisture Lotion Review




If you remember my blog post back in April about a secret Smiley360 mission, I'm here now to reveal what the secret product was. I was sent a unmarked 2 fl oz tube from leading manufactuer to try out then I was to answer a survey in regards to it.  Well, one of the questions was what lotion do you think it is, and it gave you a list of choices.  I chose Bath & Body but was wrong, it was Vaseline.  The scent was wonderful, and it went and absorbed well without the greasy feeling. 


The Vaseline Total Moisture line contains three different lotions to suit your moisturizing needs.  Vaseline® Total Moisture® for a clean feeling, Vaseline® Total Moisture® Cocoa Radiant™ for a rich feeling, and Vaseline® Total Moisture® Aloe Fresh for a light feeling.  


I received the clean feeling total moisture lotion.  With pure oat extract and stratys 3 (multi layer moisture) it soaks moisture at the top, core and deep down layers of skin absorbing rapidly without the feeling of greasiness.  I have been using it for about 2 weeks now, and my skin feels smooth and soft all day.  The scent is very light, smells clean and is not overpowering.


For more information on the Vaseline Total Moisture line click here






**disclosure:  I'm a member of Smiley360.com, and received the above sample for my review.  Opinions are my own as yours may differ. 


No comments:

Post a Comment