Saturday, August 25, 2012

Rubbermaid LunchBlox Sandwich Kit Review

Back to school is quickly approaching!  Gosh where did the summer go?!  Now it's time to think about  packing lunches again.  My kids pack their lunch everyday for school, well shall I say I pack their lunches.  Since I tend to use reusable containers rather than plastic baggies, these snack and sandwich containers fill up the lunchbox very quickly making it harder to keep all the food chilled.  And sometimes I just can't fit it all, but I think I found the answer in the LunchBlox Sandwich Kit, by Rubbermaid




photo courtesy of Rubbermaid.com
  • Containers stack compactly to stay organized
  • Blue Ice™ keeps your lunch cool on the go
  • Secure lid seal
  • BPA-free
  • Microwave, Dishwasher, and Freezer Safe
  • Sandwich container holds regular and specialty bread
  • Sandwich Kit includes 2 Snack Containers, 1 Side Container, 1 Sandwich Container and 1 Medium Blue Ice

My opinion:

The sandwich kit is durable and most important, dishwasher safe.  The lids stays tightly closed, but easy to open so you know your little one won't have any problems getting into his/her lunch.  I love the idea how the containers stack and fit neatly on the Blue Ice, keeping your food cool and your lunchbox organized.  You even have the option of just using the Blue Ice alone with either of containers,  again keeping your lunchbox orderly. Also you have the option of buying individual containers so you can arrange the containers according to your lunch.  The sandwich kit will definitely get a lot of use here over the course of this school year!!



The Rubbermaid LunchBlox Sandwich Kit approximate retail is $12.99 and is sold at WalMart, Target, and Kmart to name a few.  To find a retailer near you click here

Save $1.50 on your next purchase with the coupon below:



For more information visit Rubbermaid.com


**disclosure: I received the above in exchange for my review.  Opinions are my own and yours may differ. 

2 comments:

  1. I like this. I do some traveling and carry a insulated lunch bag from proverb 31. These containers would fit perfectly. I am trying to eat better when traveling. Don't stop much at restaurants, so this would give me a better way to snack and eat better. Thanks for your post. Also for visiting my blog.

    Blessings,
    Rev. Kim
    Breath of Life

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome!!! I like that they are bpa free!! My daughter just told me she needs something for her lunch to keep it pretty, guess this will be it!

    ReplyDelete