Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Palmolive Fresh Infusions~Review







Sometimes doing dishes is a relaxing moment for me.  I know, you are saying I'm crazy,  right??!  But, the sound of the water, and the smell of the soap just almost brings a feeling of calm.  My moment of "peace".   

Palmolive Fresh Infusions has seem to been created just for me!  It comes in three scents:


  • Ginger White Tea
  • Lemon Thyme
  • Lime Basil

Palmolive Fresh Infusions was designed with elegant simplicity and the freshest scents in mind


I am a proud member of Influenster.com and received the opportunity to try the new Palmolive Fresh Infusions.  The scent of each of the dish washing liquid is very pleasant smelling and not overpowering.  While doing the dishes I got the subtle, pleasing scent that filled the area around me.  My favorite scent of the Palmolive Fresh Infusions was the Ginger White Tea which I considered to have the most aroma of the three scents I tried.   The Palmolive Fresh Infusions did a great job on cleaning my dishes.  A small squirt of the liquid created loads of suds so a little goes a long way!!

Palmolive Fresh Infusions is available at Walmart or Target, online or in stores for about $2.99

To learn more visit http://www.colgate.com/app/Palmolive/US/EN/HomePage.cwsp#FreshInfusions


**disclosure:  I received the above pack from Influenster.com to help facilitate my review.  This in no way has altered my opinion, and yours may differ




No comments:

Post a Comment