Monday, August 19, 2013

Purex 31 Days Of Fun Sweepstakes~WIN A Samsung Galaxy Tablet (TODAY ONLY)



I would love to win one of these wouldn't you??   Visit and LIKE Purex's Facebook page to enter in their 31 Days of Fun Sweepstakes to enter into this great prize of a Samsung Galaxy Tablet valued at $300.  

Purex is celebrating  the everyday low prices of Purex at Walmart with a prize a day throughout the month of August.  So be sure to stop by daily to enter.  Click here for the calendar to see all the great prizes totaling $10,000.  Sweepstakes ends August 31, 2013.

**disclosure:  I'm a member of Purex Insiders and by sharing this post I'm eligible to receive prizing.  To learn more about the Purex Insiders click the image below

 


2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for sharing! :) I'm going to check it out now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there! I was just stopping by to say thank you for the follow on bloglovin'! I'm happy to be following you back :o) Hope you're having a great Wednesday!

    croppedstories@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete