Friday, November 8, 2013

New from Walt Disney Records - The Disney Classics Box Set Available November 12

*disclosure:  I participated in this campaign as a member of One2One Network and am eligible for a prize drawing.  All opinions stated in the post are my own.




Are you a Disney fan like me?  Don't you just love all things Disney?  How many times have you been to Disney?  I have only visited Disney twice and want to go back in the worse way.  We are working on it for next year (I hope so) but until then I can feel like I'm in Disney by listening to some great Disney classics.  I had the opportunity to listen to a portion of the Disney Classics Box Set which will be available for purchase November 12th.  I enjoyed a 45 minute sample of the Disney music that brings me back to great memories in Disney.  The Disney Classics Box Set is a four volume set featuring 94 original recordings from Disney and Disney Pixar movies, television, and theme parks celebrating over 85 years of Disney musical magic.   




With songs from the Little Mermaid, The Lion King, Pirate's Of The Caribbean, and many more listening to them brings me back to our time in Disney and the great fun memories we had there.  The music puts me in a much better state of mind, to a happy place.  Below are a few pictures from our last Disney World trip.  The music is fun, exciting, and upbeat just like the atmosphere of Disney what I so miss!





The Disney Classics Box Set will be available November 12, 2013 but you can  pre-order now.  As a special bonus for box set purchasers, it includes a new medley of Disney hits by YouTube acapella sensations Peter Hollens and Alex G.  Peter and Alex create fully orchestrated songs using only the sounds of their voices.

For more information on Walt Disney Records’ releases,  visit Disney.com/music

Become a fan at Facebook.com/disneymusic

Follow on Twitter.com/disneymusic

No comments:

Post a Comment