Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Valentia’s Even Glow Vitamin C Serum Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.









I'm always searching for products that will reduce the signs of aging.  I'm in my 40's and don't want to look it either.  When I was asked to review the Valentia Even Glow Vitamin C Serum I wasn't going to say no.

Vitamin C has been found to lessen the effects of sun damaged skin including sunburn, sun spots, redness, and wrinkles.  Along with reducing the signs of aging, Vitamin C is necessary for everyday maintenance to smooth and strengthen the skin as well as balancing free radicals before any damage can be done.

The ingredients in the Valentia Even Glow Vitamin C Serum is 98% natural ingredients to strengthen and support the Vitamin C efficacy. These include:

Organic Rosehip Seed Oil & Organic Sea Buckthorn Oil - These oils promote skin hydration and lock in moisture to protect your skin from signs of aging and improve its beauty and youthfulness.  These two organic oils are full of antioxidants and therefore act as the perfect supporting cast for our best friend - Vitamin C
Resistem (Plant Stem Cells) - This provides the perfect mix of protection from stress-related aging and promotes skin detoxification. Resistem will help your skin regenerate faster while protecting it from environmental stressors.
Hyaluronic Acid (Botanical) - Holding up to 1000 times its weight in water and drawing moisture out of the environment and onto the surface of your skin ,there is not a more effective moisturizing agent on the market today. Penetrates deeply, and actives collagen production for a fresher, younger, firmer, and brighter complexion
Green Tea Extact- The catechins in green tea are a potent antioxidant which also contribute to the overall anti-inflammatory and anti-irritant benefits of this ancient health and beauty secret.





As soon as I received the product, I immediately started using it during my nightly routine.  After washing, a small amount of the serum goes on first.  The consistency of the serum isn't very thin nor thick and it has a nice orange-y smell.


Once applied you need to wait until it's absorbed to finishing applying your other nightly creams. It also is not oily at all, your skin soaks it right up.   I've been using this for about 3 weeks now, and I must say it has corrected the unevenness of my skin tone.  My 15 year old daughter and I recently had our picture taken together and the compliments that we both look like sister made me feel really good.  So maybe I can say Thanks to the Valentia Even Glow Vitamin C Serum for helping me achieve what I have been searching for.....youthfulness!

 To learn more or to purchase Valentia's Vitamin C Serum visit Amazon,com

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment