Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Fracture Printing and Framing the Easy Way

Do you have tons of your favorite pictures laying around the house, or in a box hoping one day to finally get them in the perfect frame and hung on the wall? I have tons, even still in my camera that haven't made it on print. Fracture has taken the hassles from getting your pictures from your camera to your wall for you to enjoy those precious memories. I'm really excited about trying this out because maybe each milestone my children encounter will make it to my wall before the next one happens.





Fracture's introductory product lets you print your digital pictures right onto glass! There's no paper, film or anything involved. Simply ink and glass. We have effectively combined printing, framing, and mounting into one simple process. You upload your photo to FractureMe.com, we print it on glass, and send it on it's way with everything you need to mount and display. It's a one-stop, complete photo decor solution. Fractures are very safe: all sharp edges are removed, and they are completely okay to touch and handle.
Fractures are durable: the prints are shatter proof (unlike traditional glass frames), and the images will not fade for years beyond average prints.
Fractures are very practical and elegant: you can use them for any occasion, from Christmas and graduation gifts, to simple "Thank You's".
Fractures are for everyone: from avid photographers to snap happy point-and-shoot lovers, anyone can get Fractured!



If I'm among the first 100 participants, I will be writing a follow-up post about Fracture with my review after testing it out.

**I wrote this blog post in response to a TwitterMoms RAMBO alert, making me eligible to get a Fracture picture frame for review. You can learn more about Fracture at http://www.fractureme.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment