Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Barely There Custom Fit Bras




Barely There CustomFlex Fit Bras takes the guess work out of finding your bra size. The sizing system has been simplified from many confusing cup and band sizes to five simple sizes, XS to XL. From lightly lined, wirefree, underwire, full coverage, stretch cotton, and active CustomFlex Fit Bras offer solutions for everyone. The result is bras with the perfect fit every time.
I was sent a sample of the Flex Shaper Underwire in the black along with a pair of black panties. My opinion of the two is the panties are super comfortable and definitely would buy. Honestly feels like you are wearing nothing. The bra I did truly like, looked great under tshirts. Gave the look of a flawless finish. The only thing I didn't like was the underwire. I'm use to thicker, more supportive underwire where this didn't seem to give me as much support. Other than that, the bra was super comfortable . I do love the idea of the easy sizing, makes shopping alot easier!


These bras can be found at Kohls, Macy's, JcPenney and other retailers found here. Pricing runs from $24-$30.

To learn more visit Barley There, or on Facebook


*Disclosure: I have received the bra and pantie from Bzzagent.com as part of a campaign to help facilitate my review. The opinions above are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment