Wednesday, September 8, 2010

First Day of School

I've decided I'm going to chronical my children's school days in a journal so I can look back and reminisce. My kiddos are growing up so fast and it just makes me sad.
This morning I woke up very early, earlier than what I have been use to lately. This is what I woke up to. It was an absolutely gorgeous morning, which in turn became a beautiful sunny 90 degree day!


All three kiddos woke up with no problem today. Even though they all had trouble sleeping last night and didn't go to bed till late they woke up ready...well ready as they could be. My oldest is in 10th grade and my middle daughter is in 7th so they were both going to a school that they were familiar with. My son on the other hand got moved to another school, so it was all new to him. I think I was more nervous then he was. He was way to cool to hold mommy's hand when walking into the school...the little bugger didn't even give me a kiss goodbye!!

After dropping off the last kiddo to school it was time for me to unwind so I decided to get back into my workout that I have been so lax with over the summer. I did my walk/run routine for an hour. It feels wonderful to be back to "normal".

The kids had an awesome day today and I think it's going to be a wonderful year for all three, 1 day done 179 more to go!!

Now time for me to finish the mommy homework given to me from all THREE...that is ALOT of paperwork!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment