Thursday, September 30, 2010

L'Oreal Collagen Micro Pulse Eye Review



I received the L'Oreal Micro-Pulse Eye as a sample from BzzAgent and have been using it for about 4 weeks.

The L'Oreal Micro-Pulse is a combination of a unique and potent cream with Erasyl to help diminish dark circles and Collagen to help smooth away wrinkles with a micro-pulse massager to minimize eye puffiness. Collagen Micro-Pulse delivers visible results:

Immediately: Crow's feet and eye bags appear reduced

In 4 Weeks: Crows feet appear reduced
Dark circles appear minimized
Eye Bags appear visibly diminished

The product is easy to use in just 2 steps:

Step 1: Apply cream
Step 2: micro-pulse, stimulates circulation to reduce puffiness and bags for rejuvenated
eyes.

My opinion of the product was after about 2 weeks of using it, I noticed that my eyes looked brighter and smoother. I absolutely loved the micro-pulse massager, felt very nice having that pulsation under my tired eyes. I would definitely buy this product in the future.

The L'Oreal Micro-Pulse Eye is:
  • Ophthalmologist and dermatologist tested for safety
  • non-greasy, fragrance free formula
  • found in all major drug stores, supermarkets, and big box stores
  • retail price of $19.99

*Disclaimer: I've received this product from BzzAgent.com as part of a campaign for review, this is my honest opinion.





No comments:

Post a Comment