Friday, October 22, 2010

Welch's® Healthy Start



I was invited to the BzzAgent.com campaign for the new Welch's® Healthy™ Start™ 100%
Juice. I'm so looking forward to this not only because it's by Welch's, a trusted name brand but it
also states that it "contains 260% daily value of the antioxidant vitamin C - 2x the vitamin C of
the leading OJ". Wow, this should be awesome with the winter season coming up when I
normally double up on the vitamin C. I've already seen this in WalMart so far, and the price
there was approximately $3.39.

100% juice with no added sugar

Natural antioxidant power straight from the grapes

Packs two servings of fruit (1 cup) into every 8oz glass
Find Welch's on facebook or visit welchs.com to learn more


**disclosure I'm a member of BzzAgent.com and will recieve a sample for a review, all opinions are my own

No comments:

Post a Comment