Friday, December 10, 2010

Hallmark Keepsakes Ornament Review

I was recently given the opportunity to receive and review a Hallmark Keepsake Ornament after commenting on this article (Product Reviewers Needed for Hallmark Holiday Recordable Ornaments & Storybooks!). Thank you Gather for choosing me.

I've been buying Keepsake ornaments since my first child was born with the Baby's First Christmas and it has grown since. Every year I get an ornament for each child for something that depicts there interest for that year. This year my 15 yr old got Jack "Pumpkin King" Skellington, my 12 yr old got a recordable cell phone since this year she got her first phone which recorded her Christmas list for this year, and my 9yr received Ryan Howard from the Phillies. So every year when we put up the tree, we have wonderful memories of years prior and say "remember when?". Hallmark is wonderful about creating memories.



This Recordable Keepsake Ornament is a must have on your Christmas tree. It has background music for you to sing along to "We Wish You a Merry Christmas". When recording you can't be too far away from the recordable area, or too close. When you are too close the words sound muffled and run together, if you are too far away you can't hear it. Plus I noticed even if you are a perfect distance (about 3"-4") you have to speak a little louder to actually be heard. It is easy to re-record if you don't like the recording. After recording and you are happy, switch the button to the "lock" position so your memories are saved forever!




My two youngest children sang, then my oldest said the "Merry Christmas" line. I would highly recommend this as a gift for anyone, or just for yourself. Retail price for this particular product was $18.95.

Thank you Gather and Hallmark for helping me create beautiful memories!!



**Disclosure: I was given the product mentioned as part of a review, no other form of compensation was received. The opinion above is my own, and yours may differ.

No comments:

Post a Comment