Sunday, December 12, 2010

Tom's of Maine Wicked Fresh Review

I was recently given the opportunity to review Tom's of Maine Wicked Fresh Toothpaste. It's a natural anticavity toothpaste proven to eliminate bad breath for hours withouth the use of alcohol or artificial ingredients.


  • Provides long lasting fresh breath, naturally
  • Comes in two minty fresh flavors, Cool Peppermint and Spearmint Ice
  • Contains fluoride to help fight cavities
  • Suggested to retail around $4.19 for a 5.2oz tube
  • Available at grocery and natural food stores, pharmacies, WalMart, Target ect
  • No animal testing or animal ingredients
  • No artificial colors, flavors, fragrance or perservatives

I was given a full size sample of the Cool Peppermint. I do like the idea of it being all natural, combining botanical extracts with natural mint oils, because you aren't guessing what you are putting in your mouth. Although, Tom's of Maine Wicked Fresh did leave my breath feeling fresher, my teeth didn't feel as "clean" to me as it would with my regular toothpaste. I don't know if it was the flavor, or just not being use to the natural ingredients.

For more information visit tomsofmaine.com to learn more

**Disclosure: I am a member of BzzAgent.com and I was given a full size sample of Tom's of Maine Cool Peppermint as part of a campaign for my review. The above opinion is my own and yours may differ

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the review! I am a new follower from TwitterMoms. Hope you have a great day.

    ReplyDelete