Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Jell-O Mousse Temptations Review




I had the opportunity to review Jell-O Mousse Temptations. My thank you goes out to Gather and Kraft for the Eating Good Living Gift Baskets from KRAFT FOODS! It included a free coupon in order to facilitate my review along with a tumbler, lunch tote, a coupon for free Kraft cheese, recipe cards, a newsletter plus a $25 Visa gift card. These sugar-free, 60 calorie mousse snacks come in 4 flavors...


  • Chocolate Mint Sensation

  • Chocolate Indulgance

  • Dark Chocolate Decadance

  • Caramel Creme

I chose the Chocolate Mint Sensation and it is a wonderful satisfying snack for anyone watching their weight, their sugars, or just want something light and tasty. With only a hint of mint, this chocolately treat will delight your sweet cravings and definitely not disappoint! I enjoyed it as well as my daughter since she only saved me ONE! These pictures below show what the mousse looks like once opening and digging in...enjoy!!!







*Disclosure: I received a coupon to purchase a free product for my opinion. This opinion is my own and yours may differ.

No comments:

Post a Comment