Thursday, March 31, 2011

Lemon Bars


I was over at Gather.com checking out posts and came across this yummy recipe posted by Aunt Shanny. She is awesome for posting pictures and recipes that make you just drool over your keyboard.


The recipe ingredients included everything I had on hand....wow, first time I had EVERYTHING on hand!



I proceeded to make the crust and press into the pan which needed to be baked for 20 minutes before placing the filling....

Now I did have a picture of the filling before placed in the oven again but my camera decided to PMS on me!! Here is the finished product....


Our overall opinion of these was DELISH! Actually, I thought they were better the next day!! If you like to see the recipe and try it for yourself go here. Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing this recipe, I love lemons...I would surely try it!
    Also thank you for following my blog and entering my giveaway!
    I am a new follower now !

    ReplyDelete