Thursday, March 31, 2011

Country Crock Smile.ly Campaign




I received my Smile.ly campaign for Shedd's Spread Country Crock. This is my first choice of butter in our house, so when this campaign came available I sure was definitely applying.


We love this butter since it's so smooth and creamy tasting. We use it on everything that needs butter. Plus I feel good knowing I'm getting a little bit extra added benefit as well while using it


An excellent source of Omega-3 ALA*


A good source of Vitamin D


No Hydrogenated Oils


*regular and Churn Style have 70 calories, contain 7g of fat and 2g of saturated fat. Light has 50 calories, contains 5g of fat and 1.5g of saturated fat. Country Crock is not a low fat food. Country Crock contains 400mg of Omega ALA per serving which is 25% of the daily value for ALA and 300mg of Omega-6 ALA per serving




Are you a member of Smile.ly?


Which butter do you prefer? Would you make the switch to Country Crock?


**I recieved a coupon for a free product from Smile.ly for my honest review along with coupons to share. Opinions are my own, and yours my differ.








No comments:

Post a Comment