Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Downy Unstoppables Review





Downy Unstopables is an in wash scent booster. It goes directly into the washer to give a boost of fresh scent.






You toss a little or a LOT (dispenser provided in cap) at the beginning of your load directly in the washer.


Do not put in your liquid dispenser or dryer


safe for all colors, fabrics and loads


great for active wear and towels


High Efficiency compatible


can be used with or without fabric softner



I received a full size sample of the "Fresh" Downy Unstopables from vocalpoint. The "Fresh" scent is just that fresh, it smells very good. I was getting ready to wash my dog's bed and decided to use this to "freshen it up" and see how well it performs. After washing the bed I took a whiff and it smelled so good. It's been 2 weeks since using the product and decided to smell my dogs bed tonite, and it still has a slight fresh scent. I am thoroughly pleased with this product and definitely would use again.


To find out more visit Downy.com


**disclosure: I received a full size sample for my review, opinions are my own and yours may differ

No comments:

Post a Comment