Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Kashi TLC Original 7 Grain Pita Crisps Review





I was pleasantly surprised when I opened my mail box and found a whole full size box of Kashi Pita Crisps waiting for me to try. A great big thank you to Kashi for sending me my sample and coupons to enjoy! I couldn't wait to snack on them, knowing that they are free of hydrogenated oils, artificial ingredients and cholesterol snacking has become a guilt-less pleasure. These are great alone, this is how my daughter enjoyed them or paired with a great dip. I dipped them in Otria Greek Yogurt Veggie Dip. It was absolutely delicious, and the sea salt wasn't an overpowering "salty" taste, it had the perfect amount.



"Delicious blend of 7 whole grains, cracked wheat, berries, with a sprinkling of sea salt"

The crisps come in two flavors: Original 7 Grain with Sea Salt or Savory Salsa.

For more information and for great dip recipes visit Kashi: TLC Pita Crisps

Save $1.00 here

**disclosure: I was sent a sample in the mail to my surprise, and decided to write a review. Opinions are my own, yours may differ

No comments:

Post a Comment