Friday, September 9, 2011

Blender Bottle I Want IN #imabzzagent

I'm a bzzagent and they have this cool feature now with upcoming campaigns posted daily and you can "buzz" yourself into the one you want.  The catch is you have to tell them how excited you want in!! 

Today's campaign is the blender bottle.  This is a great way to mix anything, from protein shakes, marinades, pancake mix, drink mixes or just use it as a water bottle.



                                  Photo courtesy of bzzagent.com


My girls love to make instant ice tea, now lately they have just been mixing it by the cup, not the quart.  This would be handy gadget for them, and for me I love chocolate milk again this would be awesome to try.  No more spoon! 

Please pick me, I'm sure it'll get a lot of use in this house!!!

**I'm a member of bzzagent.com and am campaigning to receive a free sample of the above

No comments:

Post a Comment