Friday, September 30, 2011

Sodastream Fountain Jet Soda Maker Starter Kit PICK ME!


Have you seen this handy, dandy perfect machine??!  It's called the SodaStream Fountain Jet Soda Maker!


My husband is the soda drinker in this house, and unfortunately it costs a fortune.  This machine would be perfect in my house, plus it would save me LOADS of money...I hope!!!!

I visited my BzzAgent today and saw that this was the Daily Buzz for today, so I'm trying to BZZZZZZZ my way in!!!

SodaStream allows you to prepare great-tasting, fresh, fizzy beverages precisely to your taste - with no bottles, cans, or electricity! With the SodaStream Jet Starter Kit, you've got everything you need to turn tap water into sparkling water in 30 seconds--saving you money while also helping you stay environmentally friendly. The starter kit includes SodaStream Jet soda maker in black/silver, one carbonator (good for making up to 60L of soda), and one BPA-free plastic bottle.
 
 
So not only would I be saving money, I'd be also keeping the planet a little more "greener"!
 
Please pick me, it would definitely get so much use in this home!

**disclosure:  I'm a member of bzzagent.com and made this blog post to be entered into the campaign to review the above product. 
 
 




No comments:

Post a Comment