Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Scrubbing Bubbles One Step Toilet Bowl Cleaner Review



Would you like to simplify your life just a bit? Would you like the ugly chore of cleaning the toilet to be just a bit easier? Well, that is where Scrubbing Bubbles One Step Toilet Bowl Cleaner comes in. All you do is just step, spray and walk away twice a day, how easy is that?!

  • Powerful formula tackles toilet rings, limescale, and hard water marks
  • refill last up to 30 days when used as directed
  • Comes in two pleasant scents, Fresh Mountain Morning and Sparkling Spring
  • reusable sleeve covers the can
  • no batteries required
  • safe for septic systems 
  • features a 360-degree action sprayer that cover the complete bowl
  • Cost $9.99 for a starter unit and $3.99 for the refills




My Opinion
Set up of the unit was super simple and only took about 5 minutes and the unit fits discreetly next to your toilet. I didn't read the directions fully and it does state to start with a clean toilet which I did not (guess I was too excited to try this product).  Overall, even though my toilet started out "dirty", it has kept my toilet clean and the Fresh Mountain Morning scent smells so nice.  I definitely will continue using this product to make my task of cleaning the toilet a little bit more simpler.


For more information check out scrubbingbubbles.com there you'll find special offers and cleaning tips.

"Like" the Scrubbing Bubbles facebook page and check out the "One Step Dance Off".  Upload a video showing your "dance moves" using the One Step Toilet Bowl Cleaner and you could win $2500 and a bathroom makeover.










**Disclosure: I'm a member of bzzagent.com and received a sample for my review, no other compensation was received. Opinions are my own and yours may differ.

No comments:

Post a Comment