Thursday, March 31, 2011
I proceeded to make the crust and press into the pan which needed to be baked for 20 minutes before placing the filling....Now I did have a picture of the filling before placed in the oven again but my camera decided to PMS on me!! Here is the finished product....
Our overall opinion of these was DELISH! Actually, I thought they were better the next day!! If you like to see the recipe and try it for yourself go here. Enjoy!
Tuesday, March 29, 2011
Tostitos Hint of Jalapeno Jack
SunChips Jalapeno Jack
Monday, March 21, 2011
** Disclosure: I was given the opportunity to see this free private screening from Socialmoms.com and Univeral Pictures. No monetary compensation was received for my review, or my opinion. Opinion is my own, and yours may differ.
Sunday, March 6, 2011
Photos courtesy of ME!
As you can see this is a box FULL of mail and papers that need to be shredded. I am a pretty busy mommy so of course I threw it in the box to get to it later and well, later never came. I worry about my identity being stolen so I prefer to shred rather than just throw it away or recycle.
The Fellowes P-12C paper shredder would definitely do the trick here, plus it's safe for families with children.
photo courtesy of Fellowes site
The P-12C also includes Fellowes’ patented SafeSense technology, which disables the shredder when it senses hands or large pets come too close to the paper opening
The P-12C can also shred staples, credit cards and paper clips to help speed up your spring cleaning process
4 gallon bin
Sometimes it can be so overwhelming when starting a spring cleaning project like a home office but if you follow these 5 top tips from the Identity Theft Resource Center it should help make it a smooth process
1. Begin with the Basics: Sort through the piles of paperwork on your desk and in your office drawers. Place them into two categories: ‘save’ and ‘shred.’
2. Proper Storage: Organize the "save" pile into labeled folders and be sure to put anything confidential into a fire-proof lock box. The "shred" pile should be properly disposed of with a Cross-Cut shredder, such as a Fellowes P-12C
3. Get a Digital Makeover: Refresh your home office computer by deleting files you no longer use and backing-up important data onto an external hard drive. Clean out your inbox and change all passwords. Refreshing your computer is a good practice to follow throughout the year as well.
4. Make Life Easier: Plan ahead by purchasing organizational tools for your desk, such as computer risers or file folder holders. This will help clear clutter from your desk top while keeping things within arms reach.
5. Freshen Up: Get rid of dust and germs that easily build up on office equipment such as keyboards, telephones and cabinets. You'll feel instantly more productive with a clean workspace
To get your Fellowes P-12c Target is selling this product for $84.99. This handy dandy shredder shreds 12 pages per pass so this means less time at the shredder and more time enjoying SPRING!!