Monday, May 7, 2012

Cottonelle Name Generator ~ Name Your Bathroom Routine

I got a nice surprise in the mail from Cottonelle. It included a four pack of Conttonelle Ultra Comfort Care Toilet Paper and Cottonelle Fresh Care Flushable Wipes.  A huge Thank You to Cottonelle and brandfan for giving me the opportunity,




Now Cottonelle needs our ideas to help name the bathroom routine that uses both of these products together.  Visit Cottonelle on facebook, and click on Name It. There are three fun ways to name your routine, Randomizer, answer a few questions on The Personalizer, or create your own in The Customizer.   I chose The Personalizer and my routine is "Ideal Pure"......sounds clean!   So whatcha waiting for find out your rountine and Name It!





**disclosure: I received the above Name It kit to help facilitate my post, no other compensation was received

No comments:

Post a Comment