Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Knorr Homestyle Stock Review




I had the opportunity to review the NEW Knorr® Homestyle Stock thanks to Smiley360.com.  Knorr® Homestyle Stock is a versatile concentrated stock which can be used in many different recipe dishes from soups, main dishes and sides.  The concentrated broth is packaged with four tubs, and each tub makes 3 1/2 cups of broth, this makes it a great value compared to cans and cartons. 

Along with my sample, I received a couple recipes.  My favorite out of the bunch is the Slow Cooker Pulled Pork.  Now any recipe that involves the slow cooker I will definitely try, and this one is a keeper.


3 lbs. boneless pork shoulder
1 tub Knorr® Homestyle Stock
1/2 cup ketchup
1/2 cup firmly packed light brown sugar 
1/2 cup apple cider vinegar
2 Tbsp Dijon mustard
2 Tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
10 kaiser rolls or hamburger buns

Arrange pork in slow cooker.  Combine remaining ingredients, except rolls and pour over pork.  turn to coat.  Cook cover on Low 8 to 10 hours or High 4 to 6 or until pork is tender.  Remove pork reserve juices.  Shred pork with fork, then stir into reserved juices.  Serve on rolls





The flavor of this is just wonderful, and is a favorite dish with the kids now.  My overall opinion is that I will without question buy again.

Knorr® Homestyle Stock can be found in the broth aisle of your local supermarket. 

To find more great recipes click here

Find Knorr® on Facebook


**disclosure:  I'm a member of smiley360.com and received the above product for my review, opinions are my own and yours may differ

No comments:

Post a Comment