Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Cerra™ Be Aware ~ Act ~ Reflect™ Come Journey To A Better YOU



This week or weeks lately have been very stressful for me.  If it's not one thing, it's the other.  I guess that is part of being a "MOM", always running in twenty different directions.  I wouldn't change it for the world, but "phew"!  Well, I deserve some "me time" and that is where Cerra™ comes in.  I am a member of SheSpeaks.com and was offered to review the"Cerra Be Aware, Act, Reflect™" program, and of course a little "me time" will not be turned down. 


The name Cerra is derived from Ceres, the Roman goddess of agriculture. As Cerres nurtured growing plants and oversaw the abundance of harvests, Cerra's focus is also on growth - personal growth.


 When my Cerra™ Moments kit arrived it contained
  • Three Tea Bags in Grounded, Creative Energy and Gratitude varieties
  • Creative Energy Sensory Oil
  • Dissolving Notes and Pen
  • sample size lotion
  • Gratitude Keepsake Notes
  • Cerra Booklet and Journal




These items above are "tools" that will help me relax and make me feel better about the stresses of the day. 


Cerra™ experiences lead you on your journey to a happier, more balanced life by helping you be aware of your thoughts and feelings, act with thoughtful intention, and reflect on your experiences.

 I've only experienced part of the Cerra™ products, I have used the lotion.  Just applying the lotion and taking the time to smell, I felt a little more relaxed and had the opportunity to think about what I'm grateful for.  Now it's time for some tea for some more reflection.  The more reflection, the more aware I'll be.

For more information check out  www.cerra.com, they have many unique products that will help you to lead a more balanced life. Also you can join their community forum where you can discuss your journey towards a better YOU!

TONITE, 10/5 join in for the Cerra™ Twitter party, @ 8pm EST.  The discussions will be all about the ever important "me time" and the possibly to win some great prizes.  Click here for all the details and to RSVP!


***disclosure:  I'm a member of shespeaks.com and was given the above Cerra™ products for my honest review on the  "Cerra Be Aware, Act, Reflect™" shespeaks program.  Receiving did not alter my opinion and yours may differ

3 comments:

  1. :) Love! So what scent is the lotion? - - I never got a chance to join this one, but looks like a good one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh and totally Off Topic, but where did you snag the cute bzzagent picture thing for the link back?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post. I can totally relate on needing the "me time"!!! I rarely get any time to sit and reflect and have calm. Oh, the life of a mom!!

    ReplyDelete