Sunday, October 16, 2011

Tonka XT Ricochet Tricksters R/C Review

Do you believe Christmas is right around the corner?  Before we know it, it'll be here!  Are you looking for a fun, engaging toy with an endless use of the imagination?  Tonka XT Ricochet Tricksters R/C could be that toy.  


Tonka XT Ricochet Tricksters R/C are a new remote control stunt vehicle from Hasbro that lets your child create, compete, and all around have a ball
I, or let me say my kids, were given the opportunity to review this product and this little R/C car was a hit.  There is a "trick trigger" function on the remote that lets you perform one of three pre-programmed stunts 
  • Rampage Flip
  • Buzzsaw Spin 
  • Zig-Zag Jolt

And the Tonka XT Ricochet Tricksters can drive on two sides, so there is no upside down and no interruption of play.


 
  • Requires five AA batteries for the controller
  • Requires one 20-30 minute charge for 15-30 minute of run time
  • Intended for indoor use
  • Available at Walmart, Target, Toy R Us, and Kmart
  • Retails approximately $24.99 
  • Recommended for Ages 6+

    Photo Courtesy of Google.com

    Our Opinion

    My children got right into the fun once I opened up the package. Although it is hard to control at first we got the hang of it quickly and experienced the tricks. My kids do have one complaint, the battery charge didn't last as long as it states.  We did do the required 20-30 minute charge and it seemed to last only approximately 10 minutes, but overall the kids enjoyed playing with it as you can see in the above video.

     For more information visit Tonka.com

    And visit Whatsyoursicktrick.com to learn more about Hasbro's Tonka XT Ricochet Tricksters

    **disclosure:  I'm a member of BzzAgent.com and received this product to facilitate my review.  My opinions are my own, and receiving did not alter my opinion.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment