Sunday, October 16, 2011

Kashi TLC and Kashi Cereal Review

I was given the great opportunity to sample and share the Kashi TLC Peanutty Dark Chocolate Layered Granola Bar, Kahsi TLC Soft Baked Cereal Bars, and Kashi Cinnamon Harvest Cereal.

 Photo Courtesy of Kashi.com

One thing is for sure, I've already had the pleasure of trying the Kashi Cereal Bars only because they are the only cereal bar on the market that I've seen that doesn't contain milk.  My son is highly allergic to milk and milk products and these cereal bars do come in handy for a great snack.  They come in three great flavors
  • Blackberry Graham
  • Ripe Strawberry
  • Cherry Vanilla
They contain 3g of fiber, all natural goodness, and no high fructose corn syrup.  Definitely a keeper in this house!

 Photo Courtesy of Kashi.com

The Peanutty Dark Chocolate Layered Granola Bars are just one word...DELISH!  They definitely do not skimp on the chocolate, that is one thick layer!!

Each bar starts with our signature blend of 7 whole grains for a hearty, natural wholesomeness. The chewy granola base is then topped with real fruit spread and hearty nuts. And with 4g of fiber, 4g of protein and real fruit, they're as nutritious as they are tasty.
Also available in
  • Dark Chocolate Coconut
  • Pumpkin Pecan

These bars were a great addition in my girls' lunch for school and also make a great pick me up in the afternoon for that in between time.

Photo Courtesy of Kashi.com

The Cinnamon Harvest Cereal are organic wheat biscuits baked with sweet cinnamon.
  • 47g whole grains
  • High fiber
  • Low fat
  • Sodium free
  • USDA Organic—Certified Organic by Quality Assurance International 

In my opinion these were a hit with the kids.  I only got to taste one biscuit as I was pouring a bowl for my son and I must say again they aren't skimpy on the cinnamon...very flavorful!

For more information on these products and other products go to Kashi.com

**disclosure:  Thank you to MomsMeet.com for providing me with the above product to sample and share.  Opinions are my own, yours may differ.  




No comments:

Post a Comment