Thursday, October 27, 2011

My New Smiley360 Campaign

Are you a member of Smiley360.com?  Once you qualify, you get accepted into missions to test products for review.   The newest mission is the Snuggle Exhilarations White Lilac & Spring Flowers™


photo courtesy of smiley360.com



 By qualifying and joining the mission, I will receive:
  • One (1) 32 ounce Snuggle Exhilarations White Lilac and Spring Flowers™ fabric softener
  • The Snuggle Exhilarations White Lilac and Spring Flowers™ Information and Sharing Guide

For more information on the product and its usage click here

Like Snuggle on Facebook

If you aren't a member of Smiley360.com, join here

**disclosure:  I will be receiving this product for my review, opinions are my own. 

1 comment:

  1. thanks for the follow, now following you back
    http://momdaughterstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete