Monday, November 14, 2011

Burt's Bees® Natural Skin Solutions for Sensitive Skin Review



 

Do you have sensitive skin?  Does washing with harsh soaps leave your face irritated and dry?  

I had the great opportunity to try the Burt's Bees Natural Skin Solution for Sensitive Skin Facial Cleanser and Moisturizer.  I always love trying new beauty item and excitedly couldn't wait to wash my face. 


The Burt's Bees Natural Skin Solutions for Sensitive Skin line:
  • Is naturally gentle and skin-friendly for daily use
  • Contains Cotton Extract to soften and shield from potential irritants such as harsh soaps or cleansers
  • Is Fragrance-Free and Hypo-Allergenic
  • Is Dermatologist-Tested and Allergy-Tested
  • Can be found in mass retailers (like Target or Walmart), drug stores, grocery stores, and natural health food stores nationwide
  • Is 99% natural

 
The facial cleanser is soap free.  It states it contains "Soapbark tree" for a natural foaming lather, but I didn't notice any lather, maybe my hands weren't wet enough.   I did like how smoothly it went on and  I could feel the softness in the cleanser while applying.  It contains Cotton Extract to soften, Rice Extract to moisturize and Aloe to soothe.  Normally after drying my face, I get that immediate tightening feeling but I noticed with the Sensitive Facial Cleanser I didn't feel this at all.  I even noticed how smooth my face felt, like I already moisturized it with a lotion.  




Sensitive Facial Cleanser
 
This soap-free facial cleaner is clinically proven to moisturize sensitive skin while gently cleansing away dirt, oil and makeup without over drying or causing redness or irritation. Also, it:
  • Contains Quillaja, which is extracted from the bark of the Soapbark tree and provides a natural foaming lather
  • Contains Yucca, a desert plant high in saponins, which have traditionally been used in cleansing
  • Costs $9.99
 
 The Daily Moisturizer is a great addition to the cleanser adding extra moisture.  It feels very light, and doesn't leave your face with an oily shine or feel.  It contains no parabens, phthalates or petrochemicals.  Also it's fragrance free and with my sensitive skin, this is a plus!  
 
 

    Sensitive Daily Moisturizer

    This all day, nourishing moisturizer is clinically proven to moisturize sensitive skin without causing redness or irritation. Also, it:
    • Contains Rice Extract to moisturize
    • Contains Aloe to soothe
    • Is Non-Comedogenic (it won't clog pores)
    • Costs $14.99

    Visit burtsbees.com/sensitive to learn more

     

    **disclosure: I'm a member of bzzagent.com and was given a full size sample of the above products for my honest review.  Opinions are my own and yours may differ

    No comments:

    Post a Comment