Monday, November 14, 2011

New & Improved Pam Cooking Spray Review


I've always used  PAM® Cooking Spray to keep all my foods from sticking.  I recently had the opportunity to try the "new and improved" formula.

The new and improved PAM® formula has been shown to be 70% better at attacking baked on food vs. bargain cooking sprays.


I decided to try it on homemade brownies.  I found this recipe posted by a member of CafeMom.com (long ago) so I cannot take credit for it but they are so much better than the boxed brownie!  So a quick shout out to the member who posted, a HUGE THANK YOU!!  We've been using this recipe for a couple of years now, and it is the best!




1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, melted

1 cup sugar

1 tsp vanilla

2 eggs

1/2 cup flour

1/3 cup cocoa

1/4 tsp salt

1/4 tsp baking powder


Heat oven to 350 degrees.  Grease 9 inch pan


1.  Stir together melted butter, sugar, and vanilla in bowl. Add eggs, beat well.  (hand mix)


2.  In separate bowl, stir together flour, cocoa, baking powder and salt.


3.  Gradually add to egg mixture.  Stirring until well blended


4.  Spread batter evenly into prepared pan


5.  Bake 20-25 minutes or brownies pull away from side of pan



When the brownies come out of the oven and are cooled they have a gooey texture.  The perfect texture to stick to your pan if you don't have the right cooking spray.






As you can see, the brownies came up very cleanly from the pan.  Of course, these brownies didn't last long so I immediately washed the pan.  Clean up was a breeze, there was little to no scrubbing involved! 


Overall, the new and improved Pam worked great, and I'll definitely continue to use it to keep those baked on foods from sticking and less time scrubbing!



No matter what meal you’re cooking, PAM® helps you pull it off. Even better.


For more information visit the Pam website or "Like" them on Facebook

**disclosure:  I was given a product sample for my honest review from smiley360.com opinions are my own, and yours may differ
 

2 comments:

  1. very cool. I love pam! I will have to try their new product now. take care and thank you for visiting my blog! I'm excited to be a follower and see you future posts.

    kathryn
    www.thebusybeefamileee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. visiting from the terrific thursday blog hop. I am now your newest follower through GFC. Hope you can stop by my new blog and follow back :)

    MiaB from www.mamamiasheart2heart.com

    ReplyDelete