Saturday, December 31, 2011

25% Off Krome Photo Books ... I LOVE Mine

Early December I had a great opportunity to review a photo service called Krome Photos.  When I made my review, I only received a digital photo book with my hard copy on the way.  Since then I have received my hard copy, and let me tell you we have looked over that book more times then I can tell you.  We are so happy with it, the digital book doesn't do it any justice.  Having the book in my hand to physically turn the pages is so much better.  I made my book with photos that highlighted our year of 2011.  I can't tell you enough how happy I am with the result.









Krome Photos is so easy to use.  Once your photos are uploaded you are done.  The book designer will choose the best photos, edit them, and sort them on the pages.  You have the option of doing as little or as much as want.  You can even write special instructions to the designer with what events you like highlighted, and colors.  And if the book doesn't come out to your liking, you have the opportunity to ask to make corrections.  For more information, read my full review.

Krome Photos has graciously given my readers a  25% discount code off a photo book or any other Krome service, use KromeBlog25 and is valid until January 31st 2012.  So go ahead and preserve those precious memories into a photo book, you'll be glad you did!  


**disclosure:  I received a photo book for my review.  Receiving the free book did not alter my opinion.  Opinions are my own, and yours may differ.

No comments:

Post a Comment