Friday, December 16, 2011

I Received My Holiday VoxBox

You may remember me telling you that I was pre-selected to receive the Holiday VoxBox from Influenster (click here to learn more).  Anyway, it came in the mail and I was super excited, almost like opening up a Christmas present because you just don't know what you are going to get!


The box contained:

 imPress Press-On Manicure by Broadway Nails:  simply peel off, presson, and you're done.  Comes in 36 colors and patterns

Softsoap Coconut Scrub Bar Soap: this bar soap gently exfoliates to renew your skin surface.  Comes in two other fragrances Juice Pomegranate & Mango Infusions and Sweet Honeysuckle & Orange Peel ( I have this in a body wash and the smell is amazing)

Montagne Jeuness Face Mask:  packed with natural ingredients and infused with juicy fragrances.  I received Pulped Pomegranate

New York Color Liquid Lip Shine:  Comes in 10 shades from neutral nude to berries and fushsias.  I like how when it's on your lips it doesn't have that sticky feeling.

 Mentos Pure Fresh Gum:  These were great, everyone tried them and were saying they could feel and know their breath was fresh.

 Larabar:  made from only 2-9 ingredients.  Delicious blend of fruits, nuts and spices, comes in 19 flavors. 


I'm super excited to try the other products that came, the only thing we tried so far was the lip gloss and the mentos. 

If you are interested in joining influenster, click here 

**disclosure:  I received the above for my review and to "influence" other with my opinions!  No forms of compensation was received.  Opinions are my own

No comments:

Post a Comment