Thursday, December 29, 2011

Graduation

It's almost the start of a new year and that means for me saving money!  Did you know you have the opportunity to choose the company who supplies your electricity and natural gas?  This is called energy deregulation.  The delivery of electricity or natural gas is still the responsibility of your utility company, but you have the option of choosing better utility rates.  Just Energy offers introductory fixed rates on green energy plans now to consumers in the New York area. 



Guest post written by my buddy Aldo Mays
Graduation has finally come and gone. Sometimes you look forward to something for so long that when it gets here you ask yourself, now what? Well the first thing I am going to do is move back to my home state of New York. Two of my buddies and I are buying a house together. We all have jobs waiting for us, so here we go with our adult lives. The first thing we have to do is set up our utilities; electricity and gas. My dad insisted that we go to energy information in new york to figure out the most economical company to set everything up with. Then we have to get all of our furniture moved in. We do have a lot of fix up to do on the house. So I guess the week before I start work I will be doing a lot of painting and putting up wallpaper. I am going to have to get my girlfriend to help pick out all of that since I really don’t know what I am doing in that area. I don’t really care what it looks like as long as it is decent. But you know how girls are, wanting everything to look just right.


So if you are looking to "graduate" your ability to control your rates in the upcoming year and save money in the new year, visit http://www.newyorkenergyrates.com/ .  Shop and compare rates just by entering your zip code.  You'll see comparisons and once you choose switching is easy.  Your utility company will still deliver, but you have control of the rates.  

**disclosure:  paid post brought to you by your friends at http://www.newyorkenergyrates.com/



No comments:

Post a Comment