I've never created a "bucket list", I've always had things I wanted to do in life but never wrote them down to see or act upon them. It was "yea, that would be great to do", and then it's forgotten about.
Here's a picture from NYC
2. Learn how to knit/crochet....I tried teaching myself, even bought the "Crocheting For Dummies" book but this didn't go very far!!
3. Go on the honeymoon I never had....my husband and I have been married for 16 yrs (will be 17 this March) and we never had been. I want that tropical, romantic getaway!
4. Pay down at least 1/2 of my debt by the end of the year. I'm not going to even put numbers here, too embarrassing but lets just say if I get at least 1/2 paid by December 2012, I'll be extremely happy!
5. Finish the Blog Dare COMPLETELY! Well, the first week of the Dare was a challenge since my internet was down, so I'm playing catch up so hopefully no other obstacles come my way!
6. Clean out the attic full of baby stuff....my kids are beyond babies, but at the time couldn't bear to part with the baby things, I'm ready now! It's A LOT of stuff too so it'll take a while
This is all I can think of, it could go on forever with possibly unattainable goals. I'd like to keep it realistic.
What is on your bucket list?