Thursday, January 5, 2012

Something Lost......

This is DAY 5 in my 366 Blog Dare on Bloggymoms.com.



a mom blog community

This topic took a little for me to think about but I think I got it.

I had all my children's pictures on the computer.  Of course, I never made hard copies of the pictures and never made a back up either.  One day the computer took on a nasty virus.  I immediately called tech support for help.  Through the processes of trying to save the computer, I lost all my pictures and the computer as well.  I felt a piece of me was ripped away.  I know they are only pictures, but that was 3-4 years of memories lost. I compare it to being a victim of a fire.  I felt almost the same loss they would feel, memories just gone in a blink of an eye or in my case, the stroke of a key.  This experienced taught me to either have backup, or just never ever erase the memory card!!!

Have you lost anything that was really important?

No comments:

Post a Comment