Thursday, January 12, 2012

Purex UltraPacks Liquid Laundry Detergent

February 2012, Purex will be introducing Purex UltraPacks.   With each pack containing 2x the concentrated liquid detergent, this helps make the chore of doing laundry even simpler. 


Each Ultrapack is pre-dosed so no more spills, mess, or heavy jugs to carry.  The ultrapack dissolves quickly, even in cold water.  And they are safe for all machines including high-efficiency.

I've been using them for about a week now, and I love how easy they are to use.  I have a front loader so they are placed right in the drum prior to adding the clothes.  Sometimes when I know the load is larger or more soiled I use two packs.  Right now, I have a big jug of laundry detergent and it's so messy from the cap leaking with each use, and then it runs all over the top of my washer.  I just love how there is no measuring with these, no mess....just simple! 

Beginning in mid February, FreeSamplePurex.com will give you the opportunity to sample Purex Ultrapacks for yourself.  I'll let you know as the date comes near and the sampling program goes live, so stay tuned.

**disclosure:  "Purex provided a free sample of their UltraPacks luandry detergent so I could write a review.  However, all the opinions expressed here are my own"

No comments:

Post a Comment