Sunday, January 8, 2012

Too Much Television...

This is DAY 8 in my 366 Blog Dare on Bloggymoms.com.

 
a mom blog community

I am very busy in my home and never seem to have time to sit in front of the TV for hours.  In all honesty,  I really don't need to sit since there seems to be a TV in every room.  I have one in the kitchen, living room, bedroom, and one in each of the kids rooms which makes a total of five.  It's on for background noise, and if something catches my attention of course I'll stop what I'm doing.

When I do watch it, I'm normally drawn to all reality TV.  I love all the Housewives, Big Brother, Survivor, Biggest Loser, Dance Moms and any other mindless, drama filled show.    Right now, I'm totally addicted to The Bachelor. I know it's only been one episode since last Monday but the previews are awesome.  I love seeing the cat fights and women being down right ridiculous over a man they absolutely know nothing about.  It's just silly stuff that keeps my attention!!



photo courtesy of google images


Now for my kids, when my daughter started reciting infomercials I must say she does watch too much TV.  But my children are honor roll/principal list students in school, so TV hasn't stunted their growth at all so no I'm not worried about too much television.

No comments:

Post a Comment